No bake desserts are perfect for people too busy to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Isn’t that good news to all moms and dads out there who love to make sweet homemade treats for their kids? How about surprising your loved ones with this quick and easy lemon cheesecake made without turning on the oven?
Put a break on your weekend food routine by whipping up easy no-bake desserts and excite your family’s palates with the delectable taste of this no fuss, no bake, homemade cheesecake!
Here’s how to make the no-bake lemon cheesecake:
- 5.3 oz digestive biscuits (150 gr)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (60 gr), melted
- 14 oz full-fat cream cheese (400 gr), room temperature
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (80 ml)
- 14 oz condensed milk (400 gr)
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tsp powder gelatin (4 gr), or any type and amount of gelatin that will set 200 ml
- 1/2 cup lemon curd (145 gr), do check out my recipe
- some whipped cream
1. Use a 5-inch mini springform pan
2. Use non-stick spray
3. Crush digestive biscuits into fine crumbs using a rolling pin or food processor, in case you haven’t got the pre-crushed type. Add the melted butter and pulse until well blended until the mixture becomes a ball.
4. Divide the buttered crust between the mini pans and press it firmly into the bottom of each pan. While you make the filling, freeze the pans
5. Using a hand mixer beat the cream cheese until it becomes light and fluffy. To prevent cheese from clumping, add the condensed milk gradually.
6. Mix in vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
7. Fill each springform pan to the top.
8. Chill for at least 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
9. Pour lemon curd on top of the cheesecake before serving.
Behold the no bake cheesecake! By just following a few simple steps, you’ll be able to make this awesome dessert!