No bake desserts are perfect for people too busy to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Isn’t that good news to all moms and dads out there who love to make sweet homemade treats for their kids? How about surprising your loved ones with this quick and easy lemon cheesecake made without turning on the oven?
Put a break on your weekend food routine by whipping up easy no bake desserts and excite your family’s palates with the delectable taste of this no fuss, no bake, homemade cheesecake!
Here’s how to make the no-bake lemon cheesecake:
· 12 pieces of graham crackers or you can opt to buy crushed graham
· ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
· 2 – 8-ounce blocks softened cream cheese
· 14-ounce can condense milk
· ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
· Some lemon zest
· 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Use a 5-inch mini springform pan
2. Use non-stick spray
3. Blitz the graham crackers into fine crumbs using a food processor, in case you haven’t got the pre-crushed type. Add the melted butter and pulse until well blended until the mixture becomes a ball.
4. Divide the buttered crust between the mini pans and press it firmly into the bottom of each pan. While you make the filling, freeze the pans
5. Using a hand mixer beat the cream cheese until it becomes light and fluffy. To prevent cheese from clumping, add the condensed milk gradually.
6. Mix in vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
7. Fill each springform pan to the top.
8. Chill for at least 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
9. Add some fresh or canned blueberries or raspberries on top before serving.
Behold the no bake cheesecake! By just following a few simple steps, you’ll be able to make this awesome dessert!