When we spotted this dirt cake recipe, we have to stop, and take a second look as it really looks like a real potted plant! And maybe this is what makes it an awesome conversation piece at any parties, or gatherings. This sweet treat is so easy to prepare; a super yummy dessert for all the little kiddos and even grown-ups will love!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk 1 (12 ounces) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 32 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
1. Blitz chop cookies in food processor until the texture is very fine or until the white filling cream has disappeared.
2. In a bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
4. Next, incorporate the pudding mixture together with the cream mixture.
5. Grab the flower pots and start layering. First, add in the cookies then followed by the cream mixture. Repeat until the pot is almost full.
6. Keep it chilled before serving.
7. Finally, decorate your pot using artificial flower and trowel. Serve and enjoy!