These dachshunds dressed as Minions will surely make you go “BA-NA-NA!”
Crusoe, the Celebrity Dachshund, and his brother Oakley are beyond thrilled to show off their new Minions’ costumes! The two furballs are dressed in their denim overalls, eye-catching yellow outfits, and of course, no minion outfit wouldn’t be complete without the signature goggles. It’s No wonder why these adorable pups are taking the internet by storm! Watch them play a hilarious game of fetch by playing the video below.
But wait there’s more!
Since we go gaga over DIY projects, here is a tutorial on how to create these adorable outfits for your canine pals. 🙂
Items You Need:
- Hot glue gun (you could also sew it probably. I don’t sew myself.)
- Black fabric, like an old t-shirt or something.
- The minions plush toy. You can buy online here. Make sure to get the “Kevin” character, and also make sure to buy the overalls for Kevin, which are sold separately.
- Coat hanger and pliers/cutters.
- Cardboard (not really thick cardboard like from a moving box – more something like cereal box cardboard).
- Your trusty Crusoe coffee mug.