Trying to save a little extra cash each month? Who isn’t right?
Well, watch the video below to get the heads up on some of the best tips on how to save some of your hard-earned cash. The good news is, these are not your typical frugal hacks. Most of these tips are easy and work great for everyone so there’s no excuse for not trying them out.
1. Vacuum seal your food using re-sealable zipper storage bags to make it last longer.
2. Remote control battery hack
3.Reduce your water bill by simply following this tip.
4. Split your WiFi bill in half with your friendly neighbor, if it is possible.
5. Make your clothes smell terrific by mixing your own Fe-breeze using baking soda, fabric conditioner, and warm water.
6. Instead of using harsh chemicals why not try this eco-friendly cleaner using baking soda, dish soap, vinegar and warm water.
7.Reduce your power bill by 40 percent by replacing old light fixtures with the LED ones.
LED lights have low wattage and are also proven to last longer, so that’s more money in your pocket!
We hope you find these hacks useful!