Are you ready to clean up your house? These simple cleaning hacks just might be what you need to efficiently tidy up your home in no time!
Melissa Maker from the Youtube channel “Clean My Space” will teach us ten easy cleaning hacks that are simply genius! These will save you money, free up your time, and help keep your home spotless at all times. Watch the two-part series below.
Cleaning Hacks – Part One Video:
1. Newspaper in the trash – How to prevent drips of garbage juice and those green garbage fumes in your trash bins/cans.
2. Hanger tag trick – This trick will show you the best way to hang your clothing so that it doesn’t fall down.
3. Clean a blender – Keep your blender squeaky clean with this neat trick.
4. Razor to remove pilling – Say goodbye to those unsightly fabric balls on your clothes by following this hack!
5. Corn starch, chalk or baby powder absorbs grease stains – Gross and nasty grease stains on your clothing or fabric? Well, not anymore!
Cleaning Hacks – Part Two Video:
1. Squeegee to remove pet hair – This hack will effectively clean up pet hair/fur in your house especially on carpets.
2. Use a towel to reduce dry time – Throw a dry towel in the dryer with your wet clothes for faster drying time.
3. Toilet paper roll air freshener – Freshen bathroom ventilation with toilet paper roll and essential oils.
4. Toilet lid brush holder – After brushing the toilet, let the brush drip dry between the bowl and the seat.
5. Rice sack to dry boots and gloves – Easily dry your boots and gloves with this rice sack trick.
If you wish to share with us other cleaning hacks you know, feel free to leave your comments below.