Make a delicious and super moist soda pop cake with just a box of cake mix and a can of soda. It’s really that simple! This dessert recipe is easy to make, and it’s perfect for cake lovers out there. The possibilities are endless, and there are tons of flavor combinations to choose from! Watch the video below, and learn how to bake a perfect soda pop cake by just following a few easy steps.
- Any type of cake mix
- One can of any flavored soda
1. Put one box of cake mix and pour one 12 oz can of soda into a mixing bowl. Mix them all together.
2. Next, apply grease on a glass baking dish and pour the mix into it.
3. Bake at 350°F or 177°C for 30-40 minutes or bake as directed on the box.
4. Once the cake is done, let it cool down first and make sure not to touch it while it’s hot.
* Aside from raspeberry flavored cake, there are also other flavor combinations you can experiment with. The following were suggested by Tasty Food:
1. Strawberry cake mix + cream soda
2. Spice cake mix + ginger ale
3. Vanilla cake mix + root beer