Exfoliate your skin naturally by making your own sugar scrubs! This recipe is easy to re-create, and it’s a great addition to your skincare routine. Sugar scrubbing helps remove dead skin cells, and leaves your skin feeling smooth all day long!
Treat your loved ones to a holiday treat with these homemade sugar scrubs. They are much less expensive than the store bought ones. These sugar scrubs smell terrific, and best of all they are all-natural! Now, are you ready to make them? Watch the video below and find out how!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup melt and pour goat’s milk soap
- 1 cup brown sugar or white sugar
- Fragrance oils or essential oils
- Any type or shape of small silicone molds
1.Microwave the goat milk soap for about thirty seconds or until melted. Make sure to check if the liquid is almost half a cup, and continue stirring until all the hard soaps have completely melted.
2. Next add at least ten drops of any essential oil or fragrance oil of your choice and the coconut oil.
3. Now, add one cup of brown sugar and mix it. The consistency of the mixture should be slushy.
4. Start pouring the mixture into the molds, and use a spatula to flatten out the mixture.
5. Let the molds cool and harden for about an hour at room temperature or inside the fridge.
6. You can use mason jars to store the sugar scrub, and you can customize the labels for gifting purposes.