Are you struggling with stubborn blackheads that keep coming back? Well, it’s time to say adiós to those unpleasant skin problems because today you’ll learn how to make a DIY blackhead removal mask that will only take you a few minutes to create!
This facial mask is an all natural remedy that effectively removes blackheads from your nose, chin or any part of your face. If you are in the quest for a facial mask which is similar to the expensive store bought ones, watch the video below for the recipe.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 Teaspoon Activated Charcoal
- 1 Teaspoon French Green Clay
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Water
*This set of ingredients is good for one application.
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients together until lumps are gone.
2. Cleanse your skin before applying. Use a makeup brush to apply on skin.
3. Let it dry for a few minutes and wipe away with warm water.
For better results, treatment needs to be done twice a week.