Sometimes you just need to go roughing it and take a little time off from the busy life of the city. If you haven’t tried camping yet, you’re missing out on a lot of good outdoor experiences! However, if you’ve been camping, we are pretty sure you know what we are talking about.
Camping is great for everyone! You get to explore nature, make fun memories, take some meaningful quiet time, smell the fresh air… plus you get the chance to try out some popular internet outdoor survival hacks, eh? And find out if they really work! We thought you might want to include this lifehack the next time you head out into the great outdoors.
In this video, you’ll learn how to pack a day’s worth of clothing using a pair of socks! Yes, you heard it right! A pair of trousers, shirt, underwear, squeezed inside two long socks. But, how is that even possible?! Well, we were baffled too at first, but you’ll be completely amazed when you see how Toby Lerone does it! This packing technique might come in handy, not only when you go camping, but also for long vacation trips. It makes organizing your clothes so easy and help you save more space in your travel bag or suitcase!
Some of the commenters believed that this hack might mostly benefit men. Since women have a lot of essentials to bring which are impossible to fit inside the socks. We can’t argue with that, but we think it’s still a pretty neat technique that everyone should know about. You never know when you might need it. Also, if you are worried about loose socks, you might want to use a couple of old socks and just add in an extra pair.
1. Lay your t-shirt on a flat surface.
2. Fold your trousers in half and place it over the center of the shirt. The tops of the shirt and trousers should be aligned.
3. Next fold your boxer shorts or underwear in half and place it over the center of your trousers.
4. Now fold both sides of the shirt to wrap the trousers and boxers together.
5. Place two socks on the top both ends of the folded shirt. The open ends should be facing outwards.
6. Start rolling until a cylindrical shape is formed.
7. Lastly, fold the socks over the cylinder to secure it. Make sure that you pull the socks completely until nothing else is showing.