Do you love the look of fresh flowers in your home but never know how to arrange them? This one brilliant trick will let your floral bouquet achieve a full looking display in a vase, just like the store bought ones! It’s perfect for large vases as this will prevent the long stemmed flowers from falling over or slumping in the vase.
If you want to learn how to arrange flowers just like a pro, watch the video and find out how.
- First grab your vase and pour in the right amount of water.
- Wipe dry the inside mouth of the vase using a paper towel.
- Next, get your scotch tape and stick strip from one side to the other over the opening. Cut the tape and repeat.
- The number of strips will depend on how big is the opening of the vase.
- Next do the same in the other direction. Tape in a grid, across the top of your bowl, vase or jar.
- Get you shears and snip the bottom of each stem at a 45-degree angle before placing each flower in your vase. This trick will allow your flowers to absorb enough water to make them last fresh and healthy for days. Cutting the stems every now and then will also help your arrangement last for a few more days.
- Start arranging your flowers by putting each in the vase in between the holes of the grid. Choose one type of flower and make a simple and bold statement, or choose a variety for different textures and have fun with it! 😉