If you are reading this page, then you are probably wanting to make the switch and go all natural starting from your body wash. Homemade body wash is easier to make than you think. It will not only let you be worry-free from chemicals, it is also good for your wallet. If you haven’t tried it yet, it is now time to enjoy your shower with this all natural body wash!
Natural Body Wash Recipe:
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- 15-20 drops essential oil of your choice
- ¾ cup Castile liquid soap
1. Take ⅓ cup of raw honey and mix it in a measuring cup with ⅓ cup of melted coconut oil and 15-20 drops of essential oil.
2. Gently stir everything making sure not to whip too much air into it
3. Pour the mixture into a soap dispenser.
That’s it and it’s ready for your next shower time. I told you, it’s easy and won’t take much of your time. Let us know what fragrance you choose and share your experience.