After a long tiring day, all you need is a pack of a healthy and delicious meal. With all the work done for the day, you’ll want something easy and fast to prepare, a salad is perfect. Spice up your meal with this Chicken Fajita Salad recipe. This is one of those meals that is super easy and simple to prepare, healthy with tons of flavor. Prepare this in 4 easy steps:
What you’ll need:
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place and cook the chicken in the skillet. Add the bell peppers, onion, salt, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Let cook for five minutes.
- Stir constantly. Once one side of chicken is golden brown, flip the chicken, and cook the other side for another five minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked. Make sure vegetables are slightly soft. Once cooked, remove from heat and slice the chicken into strips.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lime juice, brown sugar, chili, and salt.
4. Assemble salads in a large bowl by tossing the romaine lettuce with the chicken, peppers & onions, avocado, and dressing.
So simple and yet so healthy. Now, serve and enjoy!