We’ve never thought of using a clear toothbrush handle for a bracelet, very neat! These are easy and fun to make and you only need a few materials to start crafting. Next time your dentist reminds you to change your old toothbrush, don’t throw them in the trash. Instead, upcycle and turn them into this awesome wrist accessory.
One word of caution though, be careful with boiling water, parental supervision is a must if any kids are involved in this craft.
Here are the materials you will need:
- Cheap, clear toothbrushes you can buy at the dollar store
- Pot of boiling water
- Oven mitts or thick towel
- Heat resistant tongs
- Boil a pot of water and add your toothbrush.
- Use a pair of pliers to pull out bristles.
- Use a pair of tongs to fish it out and hold on to it with a towel.
- Then use a towel to mold into a ring and hold in place.
- You can always reheat them if you want to resize or reshape the bracelets