The expensive price tag of makeup removers in stores can sometimes leave you scratching your head. You might even end up clipping for coupons to save a few bucks or more. Fret not! Because we found a video that teaches you how to make pre-moistened makeup remover wipes. They are not just effective but are budget-friendly as well. It’s pretty easy-to-do, and it will only take a few minutes. These makeup removers are so great– they work even better than store brands. Makeup removers usually cost $7.50, and this project will only cost you less than $3.00! Each ingredient needed has many other uses too. How awesome is that? If you are the frugal type, we bet you are now thrilled to start making these must-have beauty essentials.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Tablespoons of Baby Shampoo (No More Tears)
- 1 Teaspoon of Coconut Oil/Olive Oil/Baby Oil
- Mason Jar or Any Clean Jar
- Round Cotton Pads
- 1/2 Cup Filtered Water
- A Bowl or a Square Container (for mixing)
- First, add two tablespoons of baby shampoo into the filtered water and stir.
2. Next, add a teaspoon of coconut/olive/baby oil into the mixture and stir again.
3. Soak the round cotton pads into the mixture.
4. Store them in a clean jar and pour some of the liquid mixture on the pads.
Finally, here are some helpful tips from the comments that we know you’ll find useful. 🙂