Clothes Pins are not just useful for hanging clothes or other stuff. Here is an exciting do-it-yourself tutorial that make good use of those spare clothespins just laying around your home. We just love the simplicity of this lamp project! It’s a fun and simple way to re-purpose something out of the ordinary into something awesome. Save yourself some extra cash from buying expensive lamps and get creative on this one.
Give this easy DIY Clothes Pin Lamp a try, and create something that is one of a kind, functional and a standout. This is by far one of the best upcycling craft projects we’ve seen! Watch the video below to find out how to make one, now.
- 30 pieces of wooden clothespins/pegs
- 2 Popsicle sticks
- 1 Unused handle of a paintbrush
- LED flexible lighting strip cool white
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
1. Remove the metal clip of each peg
2. Next, make a triangle by gluing both ends of three pegs.
The triangle would look like the photo below. Make at least 19 pieces of them.
3. Stack 18 triangles by gluing one each other. See the image below.
4. Get the last triangle and build a base by glueing cut lolly sticks. Again, copy the image below.
5. Glue the wooden handle in the center of the base.
6. Next, cut just about the right length of led lights and peel them.
7. Stick LEDs around the wooden stick.
8. Now stick the base with a wooden stick inside the tower of pegs.
9. Light it up and be completely amaze with your creation!