Did you know that honey, if properly stored, doesn’t spoil and can last a lifetime? Amazing and interesting right? Honey is depicted in the Greek mythology as the food of the Gods, that they consumed to achieve immortality. Today, many people believed that this can be true, not the immortality, but that it could alleviate or cure many illnesses.
Honey alone tastes very good but enhancing its taste makes it even tastier. This miracle potion tastes better if you infuse it with different flavors. Here’s an easy to follow video on how to do it. Ingredients can be easily found in your kitchen like vanilla pods, lemon peel, cinnamon sticks, and ginger.
- Mason jars or any clean jar with lid
- Vanilla pods, Lemon, Cinnamon, Ginger (all thinly sliced)
1. Start with a clean empty jar, then place each flavor into a different jar.
2. Fill each jar to the top with good quality honey.
3. Once all of your jars have been filled, cover with the jar’s lid and allow to infuse for 2 hours up to 1-2 weeks or until the desired flavor is reached.
You can now tickle your taste buds with this healthy sweetener from nature. Make your own infused honey today!
Pin It Now 🙂