There are a lot of surprising meals you can make with a crock pot, and that includes the delicious Italian recipe… meaty lasagna! It is incredibly easy to make, and your family will surely keep coming back for more.
Just throw your ingredients in the slow cooker by adding one layer at a time. Layer your favorite cheeses, meat sauce, set temperature and feel free to do whatever you want. The end result is a cheesy, creamy and full of goodness lasagna! Watch the video below for the instructions because you’ve got to really try this. 🙂
Ingredients for Crock Pot Lasagna:
- 10 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (about 3 cups)
- 3 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese (about 1 cup)
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons half n half
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5-6 cups Meat Sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagne noodles
- Mix the ricotta cheese, beaten egg, half-n-half and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Start layering your lasagna in the crockpot. First pour in the sauce, next layer the uncooked lasagna noodles, ricotta mixture and shredded cheeses until you have used all the ingredients. For the finishing touch, add a topping of mozzarella.
- Cover the crockpot with a lid and set the timer on high for about two to three hours, or six to eight hours on low.