Ice cream is not just kids all time favorite, adults as well. And isn’t it fantastic now that you can make your own ice cream at home? Yes, that’s right. With just 2 ingredients, ice cream making is easier than you think.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 14 ounces (1 Can/ 400ml) sweetened condensed milk (fat-free or regular) cold
- 2 cups (16oz/450 ml ) whipping cream, cold
How to make it:
1.In a mixer or hand mixer, beat cold heavy cream on medium until stiff peaks form.
2.Then pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream.
3.Beforehand, keep the condensed milk cold by placing it in the fridge. You may add vanilla extract if desired.
4.Turn up the machine speed again and whip until your mixture is thick enough.
5.This will serve as your ice cream base, freeze it and the next thing is the exciting part. Place ice cream base in individual containers, and add in your desired flavors and fixing. Flavor is all up to you.
1.Honeycomb Ice Cream: Combine ½ cup crushed Honeycomb into 2 cups ice-cream base.
2.Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream: Combine 1 cup cheesecake into 2 cups ice-cream base and add strawberry puree.
3. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream: Combine ⅔ cup crushed Oreo Cookies into 2 cups ice-cream base.
4. Mango Ice Cream: Swirl ¼ cup mango puree into 2 cups of your ice-cream base
5. Rainbow Cake Ice Cream: Blend 1 cup frosted Rainbow cake into 2 cups ice-cream base.
6. Birthday Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted cake (or any cupcake) into 2 cups ice-cream base
Personalize according to your mood and make yummy ice cream flavors with your imagination!