Do you envy over the perfectly styled locks of Hollywood celebrities like they just stepped off the set of a shampoo ad, or an expensive hair salon? We know most of us ladies do! Luckily, there are some quick, and budget-friendly ways to curl your hair. The good news is, they don’t require much effort at all! If you’ve been wanting to wear these bouncy curls but don’t want to spend gazillion dollars, and damage your crowning glory from the heat of curling gadgets… then you need to watch this video.
In partnership with “All Things Hair,” Nikki Philippi made this video showing us how to achieve not just one, but two gorgeous looks: the loose waves and voluminous curls. You can manage to wear these hairstyles without the use of expensive heated hair tools. The best part is, this lovely tresses can hold all day long! This technique also works well for any medium to long hair length.
Learn this trick to get a new look, for a change, without the need of seeing your hair stylist. Trust us, the results are oh-so-worth it. So, are you ready beauties? Let’s get rolling!
Hair Products You’ll Need:
- Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse
- TRESemmé Climate Protection Finishing Spray
- Spray bottle of water
- Bobby pins or clips
1. First, dampen your hair using a spray bottle. Spread evenly by spraying lightly. Don’t overdo it or soak hair with water.
2. Second, apply an ample amount or (depending on your hair length) of Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse by massaging it evenly on your hair.
3. Third, brush your hair to smooth it down before styling.
4. Fourth, part your hair. Simply pull up a bit of hair, and wrap it around your fingers. Set it down by securing it with a bobby pin or clips. Repeat this step until all your hair is clipped.
5. For a voluminous full look, style your hair waves back.
6. After clipping and twisting your hair all the way up, lightly mist your hair with TRESemmé Climate Protection Finishing Spray.
7. To achieve loose wavy curls or the S-look, leave it for about 10 minutes. If you are going for more voluminous and tighter curls, leave it for about an hour or more.
8. Finally, remove the bobby pins or clips and style the curls according to your liking.