Are you bored and tired of your old jewelry? Leave those expensive accessories in the box, and get hip with these multi-colored stackable square knot bracelets! They are fun, easy-to-make, and never go out of style.
You can buy the materials for them at any local crafting store near you. These lovely bracelets would be the perfect gift for your BFF. Watch the video, and learn how to craft stackable bracelets using the “square knots” technique.
- Waxed cotton cord
- Clear nail polish
You can get some great cord from Amazon.com here: Bracelet Cord
1. Cut two pieces of cord: 66-inches & 18 inches.
2. Take the long piece, fold it in half and tape it at the top.
3. Tape the 18 inch piece on top of the 66 inch piece.
3. About 4-5 inches from the top, place another piece of tape. You will start knotting the bracelet beneath this point.
4. Now create square knots until your bracelet reaches the desired length.
5. Cut off the right and left strands. Seal knots with clear polish.
6. Even out the tails.
7. Create an adjustable closure by overlapping the tails, securing with tape, and using a 12-inch piece of cord to create another square knot.
8. Cut excess from the closure, seal with clear polish.
9. Tie knots on the end of each tail (this secures the adjustable closure in place).