Get rid of misplacing your brushes, lipsticks, nail polish and your other “girly thing” essentials with this do-it-yourself rotating nail polish and jewelry display. Make use of that old iron fixture and glam it up with your creativity. You may use candle holders, glass, and plate into a 3-tier cupcake stand which can also be used as a nail polish and jewelry organizer. The best part is you’ll have the convenience of grabbing what you need by simply rotating it.
First, you will these following items:
- Lazy susan bearing
- 2 pieces of square wood as a base (anything with flat surface will do)
- Heavy duty glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Rulers and markers
- Glass plates in small, medium and large sizes
- Glasses or candle holders for your spacers
1. First, get your glue gun and have it heated. Start working with the smallest plate. Put the plate upside-down, measure and identify the center of the plate and mark them with your pen.
2. Second, apply glue to the rim of the glass and put it fast on the plate before the glue hardens.
3. Mark the larger plate the same way as with the first one.
4. Put the hot glue on the open end of your glass and cover it with the plate. Clean up the mess of the marker pen by rubbing it with alcohol. If you want to add more layers you can repeat the same process in gluing the glass.
5. Then, grab that lazy susan bearing and the 2 pieces of flat boards. Sandwich the bearing between the 2 boards. Mount it perfectly in the center and glue it all together.
6. And lastly, mount the base to your display by gluing it.
Voila! A classy organizer that fits for a queen. If you make one, please remember to share it with us!
Pin it Now 🙂