You are soundly asleep in your bedroom when a humming sound awakens you, and no matter what position you make, it keeps coming back. Ugh, your long awaited sleep is gone. The worst part is, it’ll suck the blood out of you. The suspect that is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt is none other than, a mosquito. So tiny, yet so annoying, right?
Mosquitoes have been everybody’s problem. Many solutions and products are available to avoid them and most of us are raised on commercial mosquito repellents, but now we know that it can get a little toxic to the skin. Fortunately, there are now plenty of do-it-your own repellents that are easy, simple and non-toxic! I found one and here’s what you’ll need to do.
- Body oil of your choice
- A jar
- A tablespoon
- A spray bottle
1. Pour a glass of alcohol into the jar.
2. Add 2 tbsp cloves.
3. Cover the jar and let it rest for 4 days.
4. Shake the jar every day.
5. After 4 days, the liquid will look like a cola. Strain it into a glass.
6. At this point, throw the cloves away as we will only need the liquid.
7. Add 3 tbsp oil to the liquid and shake it well.
8. Pour the solution in a spray bottle using a funnel and you’re done!
Voila! Now no need to buy expensive products. To use it, just spray it on your arms and legs. You can share this with your friends and families and don’t forget to bring it with you on camping. Say goodbye to those annoying mosquitoes.