Creative people doesn’t just settle for a regular notebook that can be commonly bought from any bookstores. Here is another way to add a glam on that old and boring notebook and turn it something magical that you can design by your own. So no one could ever steal that notebook again because of yours stand-out.
Here is how to make a magic notebook that is very easy and fun to do.
For the materials, you will need the following:
- Glue stick
- Markers (with plenty and playful colors)
- Plastic film book or adhesive tape
- Acrylic paint
- Liquid soap
- Wood stick or pencil
- Lift the first 4 pages of your notebook. Glue all four pages then allow drying before designing it.
- When it’s completely dry, decorate the first page using the various colors of markers. Allow yourself to express artistically by play with various neon colors.
- Stick a plastic film book or an adhesive tape on top of the design. Spread it carefully and nicely. Cut the excess edges with scissors.
- In a small container, mix ample amount of acrylic paint and liquid soap. Make sure your liquid soap won’t over power your acrylic paint. Mix evenly and spread it on top of the plastic film. Allow it to dry.
The last part is to prepare yourself for some magic! Get outside the box and be expressive in designing your personalized magic notebook. Show this off to your friends and share how to do it.
Pin it now 🙂