Do you love chocolates? Well, who doesn’t? If you also love sharing some goodies with friends and family and thinking of making a sweet surprise- you’ve come to the right place for tips, recipes, and fantastic ideas. Here’s one that’s really cool.
Try this Chocolate Coca Cola Bottle Shape Surprise and be amazed at how simple and delicious it is. You only have to use two ingredients and of course, your creativity! Well, aside from using a soft drink bottle, you can make any chocolate surprise shape you can dream of.
What you need:
- 500 ml Coca-Cola bottle
- Melted chocolate
- Chocolate candies
1. Remove label and liquid from the Coke bottle
2. Using a double boiler, melt some chocolate bars in a pan
3. Pour the melted chocolate into the bottle. To coat the inside of the bottle with swirl the bottle. Allow it to harden in the fridge for an hour.
4. Once chocolate has hardened, put in the chocolate candies into the chocolate coated bottle
5. Use a sharp cutter and carefully slice the middle part of the bottle and remove by segments.
8. To reattach the label “glue” it on with a bit of melted chocolate then put the cap on
9. To serve, just break the chocolate bottle.
Fun and easy trick that will delight chocoholic kids and adults!