Are you still looking for an awesome Valentines gift idea? If you say “yes,” then you are going to love this! As we welcome the love month, we are thrilled to share with you another easy do-it-yourself recipe that is very timely. In this video, April Athena will show us how to make homemade heart lollipops, and chocolate candy hearts!
If you haven’t decided on what to give your loved ones yet, these candies would be a wonderful gift idea. They are creative, sweet, and of course, homemade presents are always the best! A perfect way to make someone feel loved and special this season of hearts. These sweet treats will definitely make them love you even more!
We can’t wait for you to try these out! If you do… don’t forget to add a lil bit of extra sweetness by writing a cute saying or a personalized message on a gift tag! 😉
You can also check out the ingredients, tools you’ll need for this recipe, and complete instructions below.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Candy melting cups or Disposable decorating bags
- Candy melts or Chocolate chips
- Nuts (optional: almonds, walnuts, etc.)
- Candy molds
- Lollipop sticks
- Ribbon for decorating
- Plastic bags to store Lollipops
- Homemade sticker
- Box for chocolates & candy
- Foil candy wraps
- Decorating Pens (soak in warm water)
For The Lollipops:
1. Use the decorating pens to create your designs in the lollipop molds.
2. Fill the ceramic bowl with chocolates and place it in another bowl of warm water. Mix the chocolate until melted. You can also fill a disposable bag with chocolates and microwave until melted.
3. Next, fill the molds with the melted chocolate. Distribute the chocolate evenly.
4. Finally, press the end of the lollipop stick into the melted chocolate.
5. Chill the lollipops inside the fridge.
6. Decorate with clear plastic bags, secure the lollipop with a ribbon, and a gift tag or your sticker label.
For The Heart Candy:
1. Fill the ceramic bowl with chocolates and place it in another bowl of warm water. Mix the chocolate until melted. You can also fill a disposable bag with chocolates and microwave until melted.
2. Next, fill the molds with the melted chocolate. Distribute the chocolate evenly.
3. Add in some almonds, peanuts or walnuts into the chocolate mold.
4. Chill the heart chocolate candy inside the fridge.
5. Decorate with foil candy wrapper and store them in a gift box.