Do you love to carry your favorite essential oil anywhere you go? In aromatherapy, it is a staple practice to take in the healing qualities of these essential oils. They can also uplift your well-being in many other ways.
There is a range of methods and suggestions on how to get the most of the active compounds of your well-loved essential oils such as: putting a few drops under your pillow at night to help you sleep better, adding a drop or two to your handkerchief so you can carry it around with you or maybe buy a portable inhaler.
So today, why not try a sassy way of carrying your favorite essential oil with you? Start crafting your own DIY diffuser jewelry today!
What you’ll need:
- Terra Cotta Polymer Clay
- Jump Rings
- Essential Oils
- Roller pin
- 220 grit sandpaper
- elastic string or necklace
1. Knead the clay until soft.
2. Take a clump of clay and roll it out flat with a rolling pin keeping it about 1/8″ thick.
3. Once the clay is rolled, stamp out the design of your choice.
4. Cut the design out with a cap as cutter then carefully pull up the excess clay.
5. Make a hole at the top for your jump ring using a chopstick.
6. Carefully transfer the stamped clays into a baking sheet. Put in a preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes at 275 degrees.
7. Cool then place jump rings on each.
You can create jewelry pieces like necklace pendants, bracelet charms or whatever you like. What a pretty nice idea! Now you can use it to carry your most liked essential oil scent to help you relieve stress at work or when you are on the go.