Dominique Ansel, the genius behind the “Cronut” craze, has created another unique recipe that you’re bound to fall in love with. We introduce to you… “The Cookie Shot!”
Byron Talbott, the uploader of the video, is here to show us how to make this delicious and oh-so-yummy cookie recipe. We also included the ingredients, instructions, and kitchen equipment you will need to make this amazing treat below.
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (plus extra for the inside of the cup)
- pinch of salt
- Whole milk
- Induction Stove Top
- Marble Slab
- Glass Bowls
- Wire Whisk
1. Rub soft butter on your mug/ramekin. This will prevent the cookie from sticking on the ceramic while cooking.
2. Now for the cookie dough, get your mixing bowl and add in butter, brown sugar, and white granulated sugar. Mix for two to three minutes or until combined.
3. Next add one egg and continue whisking. Then add all-purpose flour one-third at a time. When you are half way through the mixing, replace your wire whisk with a spatula.
4. Combine the chocolate chips, and refrigerate the mixture after.
5. If the dough is already a bit solid (workable), nice, and not sticky you can now start building/shaping the base of your cookie cup in the mug/ramekin. Use a rolling pin to even out the dough inside.6. Bake at 350°F or 177°C for about 15 to 20 minutes.
7. When done, allow it to cool down for at least 30 minutes.
8. Next brush the inside of the cookie cup with melted dark chocolate.
9. Turn the mug upside down and refrigerate for another 20 to 30 minutes.
10. Pour your choice of milk, serve and enjoy!