Bake your own ice cream bread?! I know what you are all thinking, how is that even possible? We were intrigued, to say the least, when we found this recipe.
This unique recipe is so easy to prepare, and it’s only made up of three ingredients. If you follow the instructions below, your ice cream bread should come out perfect, delicious, moist, and super yummy — just the way you want it! Surprise yourself and even your guests with this must-try kitchen experiment, and let us know how it goes by leaving your comments below.
- 2 cups of ice cream ( Video: Cookies & Cream “Bulla”)
- 1 1/2 cups of self-rising flour (If you don’t have self-rising flour, you can add 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder with plain flour)
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips or cookie crumbs.
1. First, leave the ice cream in room temperature. Let it melt a little bit till consistency is smooth and creamy.
2. Add the ice cream and start mixing all the other ingredients
3. Next, add the mixture in a loaf pan. Make sure the bottom is fully covered.
4. Bake for 40-45 mins at 350F / 175 C.
5. To store the bread for longer than 2 days, keep it in an airtight container. Reheat it in the microwave before serving.