There is no reason not to appreciate nature, and if you don’t have time to wander outside and take a walk in the park to see nature’s beauty, why not take a piece of it inside your house. Today we will show you how to create this beautiful and useful piece of art. It’s so easy, anyone can do it!
- LED bulb
- Hydrangea head or something similar
- Wire and 9-volt AC adapter
- Soldering irons and solder
- Electrical tape
- Wire cutter
- Clear glue
- Prepare wire by stripping both ends and adding some solder to both of the cords
- Cut of the tip of the 9-volt AC adapter and strip it as well. Solder the previous wire to it and add some electrical tape afterward to prevent shorts and strengthen it
- Get the piece of driftwood and decide on the position and angle where you’d like your hydrangea head to be place at
- Drill a hole to the desired angle and thread the wire through it
- Turn on your 9-volt AC adapter and attach the contacts of the wire to the LED bulb
- Solder the wire to the bulb
- Position the bulb and glue it in place using a clear glue
- Leave it to dry then try it out.
Place this on your bedside table, so that you will always have a glimpse of nature before you go to sleep.