Repurpose your old jars to make these lovely frosty glitter jars! They are a great addition to your glitter ornaments, and they are perfect gifts for your loved ones this holiday season.
Get ready for some glitter madness! You’ll only need to use common crafting materials that you might already have. Check out the tutorial by playing the video below.
You will need:
- Empty glass jar
- Mod Podge
- Gold glitters
- Pink glitters
- Craft paint brush
- Small container for mixing
- A popsicle stick or wooden skewer
- Magazine or newspaper
1. Start mixing the gold glitter, and the pink glitter in the container.
2. Pour Mod Podge in the container and mix it with the glitters. The consistency must be paste-like or thick. Use a popsicle stick or wooden skewer for mixing.
3. Now you are ready to paint! Place the empty glass or jar on a newspaper or magazine sheet, and start applying the glitter mixture on the jar using a paintbrush.
4. Let it sit for about two to three hours to dry completely.
5. Once the jar is all dried up, you can now add a flameless candle or a tealight candle and watch the glittery glow!