Probiotics are healthy good bacteria that are beneficial to the body, and a good way to consume them is by eating yogurt. This recipe is both sexy and entertaining. Go loco while watching how to make a Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Bark.
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ cup fresh raspberries, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs or chocolate chips
Here is a simple guide for you.
1. Get 2 cups of plain full-fat Greek yogurt.
2. Dash it with 2 tbsp coconut sugar and stir it together.
3. Chop 1/2 cup of shelled pistachios (any nuts will work too) and add it to the yogurt mixture. Don’t go all in, leave some of the chopped pistachios and raspberries for your toppings later.
4. Grab the star of the dish, half cup of raspberries and chop it but not too fine.
5. Mix it all together.
6. Line a parchment paper on a shallow baking tin.
7. Pour the mixture on the parchment paper. Use a spatula to flatten and smoothen the surface.
8. Top it raspberries and pistachios for additional beauty. Add the cacao nibs or you may also use chocolate chips
9. Place in the freezer for an hour or two.
10. Once it’s perfectly frozen, remove it from the pan.
11. Prepare yourself for some bone-breaking part, smash the frozen yogurt and it is ready to serve.