We grew up knowing Hydrogen Peroxide as a cheap germicidal solution alternative for disinfecting wounds. But, aside from sterilizing minor cuts, there are so many everyday unexpected uses of this amazing liquid that probably you’ve never heard of.
Hydrogen Peroxide is an antimicrobial agent that is acknowledged by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as an all-natural and eco-friendly alternative to chemically-based bleach solutions. It’s a lot safer because the liquid only breaks down into oxygen and water, and not into harmful substances that can cause respiratory ailments. Apart from this, a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide will only cost you a few bucks, and it’s available in any drugstores and your local supermarkets. Pretty cheap and convenient, right?
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to incorporate Hydrogen Peroxide into your day-to-day cleaning remedies. These cleaning lifehacks are simply genius, and we think everyone needs to try these now.
Remove Stubborn Perspiration Stains and Odor On Clothing
1. Combine 2 parts of hydrogen peroxide and 1 part of dishwashing liquid into a spray bottle. Shake to mix thoroughly.
2. Spray directly onto clothing and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
3. Rinse with cold water and dry as usual.
1. Soak your toothbrush in undiluted hydrogen peroxide for few minutes.
2. Rinse completely with warm water.
Remove Stubborn Molds
1. Simply spray the undiluted hydrogen peroxide directly onto mold or mildew.
2. Let it sit for about 10 minutes. Repeat process if needed
We hope you find these cleaning hacks helpful! Do you know other life hacks using Hydrogen Peroxide that was not mentioned in the video? We absolutely love to hear them! Don’t forget to leave your comments below.