Very hungry and you’re running out of ingredients, yet too lazy to go out? Here’s an easy to follow DIY video that will help you save your tummy in no time. With just three ingredients. Easy as 1,2,3 but very yummy.
Pigs In A Blanket
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
1. Prepare and preheat oven to 425°F/220˚C.
2. To start, slice the puff pastry into 6 even rectangles.
3. Then, place a slice of cheddar on top of each puff pastry piece, then a hot dog on the cheddar, and roll it up.
4. Slice each roll into 3 even pieces
5. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Serve! This makes 18 servings.
- 4 jalapeños (remove the seeds)
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1. Prepare and preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
2. Slice jalapeños in half and spread the cream cheese evenly
3. Wrap each jalapeño in bacon.
4. Place the bacon-wrapped jalapeños on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 20 minutes
6. Serve! This makes 8 servings.
BBQ Chicken Tenders
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup bbq sauce
1. Prepare and preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. Slice the chicken breasts into even strips.
3. Dip the strips into the BBQ sauce, then coat them in the breadcrumbs.
4. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Brush the remaining sauce evenly on both sides. Bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Serve! This makes 6 servings.
- 5 egg roll wrappers
- 10 sticks string cheese
- Oil, for frying
- Marinara sauce
1. Slice the egg roll wrappers in half.
2. Place a stick of string cheese on the edge then roll tightly, pressing the edge to make sure it’s sealed.
4. Repeat for the remaining wrappers and cheese.
5. Fry the sticks until golden brown.
6. Serve with marinara. This makes 10 servings.
Your tummy will be full and satisfied in no time. Share your easy 3-ingredient ultimate appetizer recipes with us!
Pin it Now! 🙂