Who wouldn’t love to have a taste of this decadent dessert? Fancy, but not fussy to make. This recipe is best for those who don’t have a lot of time to bake but want to create something that looks awesome. We promise you’ll get out of the kitchen in a jiffy with enough mouth-watering jars of no-bake cheesecake with lots of Oreos.
Here’s how to do it:
- 16 pieces Oreos
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ c condensed milk
1. Get 16 pieces of Oreo cookies then place them inside a plastic bag. To make crust for your cheesecake, crush the Oreos with a rolling pin
2. Use mini jars as mold. Fill each jar with some crushed Oreos. Set aside
3. Put 8 ounces of cream cheese into a bowl. Mix the cream cheese to achieve a light and fluffy consistency. Add ½ can or more of the condensed milk. Adjust sweetness according to your taste
4. Use a beater to mix them together. Break about 4-6 pieces of Oreo and add them into the cream and milk mixture. Mix
5. Transfer into a piping bag. Make sure you cut a large hole, so that the broken cookies can go through easily
6. Fill each jar with the Oreo crust with this cream cheese topping
7. Sprinkle with crushed Oreos on top
8. If you want, you can add one more layer of cream on top.
9. Refrigerate till set. Enjoy!
Can you believe how easy it is to make these cream cheese and Oreo bliss? All you need is just 3 ingredients. Perfect for the kids to make and enjoy!